About Rep Tech Controls Inc.
Rep Tech Controls was established in 1993, we are a manufacturer's rep sales agency that sells electrical
power, control, automation and power transmission equipment..
- office in Norman, 3430
MacDonnell Drive (Oklahoma City) Oklahoma
- outside sales staff with an average of 23 years experience in all
phases of the Electrical Industry
- inside sales staff with an average of 17 years experience
- active member
of National Electrical Manufacturers Representative Association (NEMRA)
- active member of Power-Motion Technology Representative
Our sales staff consists of highly motivated product specialists with an average of 23
years experience in the electrical industry. We are a company that abides by the following set of principals:
the highest professional standards of ethics and performance;
- is customer focused and committed to providing outstanding
- understands that their most valuable asset is their knowledge of customers, territories, and industries,
as well as their principals and products;
- are experienced, effective and efficient in all areas of the rep business,
especially multi-line sales;
- provides customers with a reliable method of vendor reduction by offering multiple products
and services from multiple manufacturers.
Where can I purchase products?
control products offered by our manufacturers are available through a network of stocking distributor partners. Call us toll
free at 866-749-4635 or 405-447-8113 or 214-343-2730 for the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the distributors
servicing your area. Our inside sales support staff will help you with any quotation request or technical issue you
Value added Distributors, systems integrators, panel builders and/or engineering support all can be key elements
for meeting your design requirements.
Who does Rep Tech Controls represent?
Rep Tech Controls represents
manufacturers who have excellent reputations based on years of producing quality engineered electrical and mechanical products
for all levels of service.
Our manufacturers design and build low and medium voltage control, power
distribution products and power transmission products to meet the high standards demanded and expected by our OEM's, industrial
distributors, consulting engineers and end user customers. Whatever level of technical requirements your project
involves, we have the ability to service your needs from the broad range of products offered by our principals.
- Renewable Energy
- Pumps and Compressors
- Food Processing
- Metals and Minerals
- System Integrators
- Water &
- Specializing in electrical products
for both control & power requirements and mechanical products for your power transmission needs.
in product knowledge, territory, and applications
- Excellent marketing and communications systems
- Limited number of lines
- Automated organization
- Proven track record
- Active nationally
with trade and professional organizations
- Formal marketing/sales plans for each line
- Synergistic mix of
- Deeply involved with the OEM's, industrial distributors, consulting engineers and end users